Sunday, December 30, 2007

Bailey's Highlight's 2007!




CAUTION: I am a FUTURE JOURNALIST! My "PARAGRAPH" will be a bit like a novel.



Wow! My year! Well there has been a lot going on in my life as a Middle Schooler. There has been struggling with deployment and little kid disasters. But there have been some good things happen in this short year. Some of my highlights have been CAC short for Camp Army Challenge. We toured Heidelberg- even though I know Heidelberg front and back-and we also explored the Heidelberg Castle and we went Canoeing on the Rhine Neckar River. My favorite part of CAC was the High Ropes course. I made a whole lot of friends and I will probably do it this next summer! This time I am probably going to do the Island Adventure! Well on my first day of 7th grade I wasn't that nervous because, Hey, I've done it a million times... it's nothing different...plus I pretty much knew my way around, Well that's what I thought..But it turns out I got lost on my way to Advisory (Home Base). It is probably because all of my classes but one are all outside...it really sucks during the winter when it is bitter-cold and most of the time raining. I have some of the best teachers in the whole school. They are very good at teaching and because of them I am getting straight A's. But I have seen that the Honor Roll gets smaller and smaller as you get in the higher grades. My parents can't believe that I am almost in the 8th grade but I can. I just can't wait until I can go to movies alone and possibly go to Down Town Heidelberg Alone!! My dad has extended 2 more years here in Germany so I will be a going into my Sophomore year when we move. Well I am in a show at the Roadside Theater called Seussical. It is a musical about (What do you know) Dr.Seuss! I am really enjoying it. It is really fun. I still have a couple shows to do and I am loving them. I hope the audience loves the show too. Now onto Christmas '07. I had some pretty BIG Wishes on my Wish List for Santa. What I wanted most of all was a Pink Ipod Nano. "Santa" thought I was being naughty with an attitude so I was told that I wasn't going to get that so I was pretty discouraged. So I decided that I didn't want to celebrate Christmas. "Ya right", I thought to myself. How could I pull this off? Well I changed my attitude fast. And on Christmas Day I found a Pink Ipod Nano under the tree. So my Christmas was great, or as my school friends say "OFF DA HEZZY" Well those are my Highlights of Year 2007 in Germany. Well That is all the time I have but I keep this blog updated.

No comments: